All over America, more and more landscape contractors and grounds managers are discovering the competitive advantages of mowing with propane. Using a cleaner, “greener” fuel that has many advantages over gasoline can make a lot of sense for business owners and contractors already in the Green Industry.
Propane’s Competitive Advantage
- LOWER COSTS – propane can lower your operating costs compared with gasoline or diesel. Landscape professionals who have made the switch to propane are saving as much as 30% on fuel costs alone.
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE – propane mower engine technology has improved significantly over the last several. Today, twelve of the top mower brands offer propane-fueled options. These propane models provide performance comparable to their gasoline models.
- FEWER EMISSIONS – propane reduces harmful carbon emissions compared with gasoline or diesel. In many places, propane mowers can be used on ozone action days when other mowers can’t and low-carbon propane can give contractors an edge when bidding on jobs.
- EASY ON-SITE REFULEING AND LESS DOWNTIME – propane offers proven refueling options delivered right to your door. No more trips to the gas station means more time for your crews to do the jobs that pay. And propane does not go “bad” like gasoline will eliminating fuel storage issues.
- REDUCED FUEL SPILLS AND PILFERAGE – With its closed fuel system, propane saves money and protects the environment by virtually eliminating costly, harmful spills and by dramatically reducing shrinkage (fuel theft).
- ABUNDANT SUPPLY PRODUCED IN THE USA – Propane is literally made in America and we have plenty of it.
Contact Georgia Gas today to learn more and find out about any mower incentives that may be available.